Saturday, June 28, 2008

I love Seattle!!!

Seattle, I am in love with your city! I had the best time and got to see the city through my tour guide, Chelsea! Today started off with that alarm clock going off way too early. went to Key Arena, got the volunteers checked in, listened to the amazing Natalie Grant & Nicole C Mullen, worked some more and then was picked up after the conference was over by my lifelong friend, Chelsea, for our evening of fun.

Chelsea works for Boeing and has lived in Seattle for 2 1/2 years. Chelsea and I both grew up in Hughes Springs and played basketball and tennis together. Her older brother Steve and my older brother Greg are very good friends and they played tennis together too! I'm so glad Chelsea and I have kept up with each other over the years and it was neat to see her hometown now. She was the best hostess and tour guide anybody could ask for! Thanks Chelsea! Enjoy Seattle!!!

Natalie Grant & Nicole C Mullen performing at the Seattle WoF conference



Me & Chels at the Pier

I had Fish & Chips at Ivar's Fish Bar and we sat right along the pier and the ferry was coming in!


The Market Place





The original Starbucks

Safeco Field (where the Mariners play) & Qwest Field (where the Seahawks play)





Beautiful View - Me, Chels & Steve

Chelsea's view from the top of her apartment building

No comments: