Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Welcome to the World...

Kegan Wilson Edwards! Tonight, Brian and I went to Sulphur Springs to see his friend, Jay, his wife Tish and their new baby boy - Kegan! Kegan was born this morning and weighed in at 7lbs, 2oz! He is soooo cute and soooo little! If you ever need help finding the Sulphur Springs hospital, just ask me, I'll tell you where to go. Brian figured it out thanks to his GPS program on his phone :-). Also, the Women's Pavilion at the Sulphur Springs hospital is not on the 3rd floor, it's on the 1st - I just know that b/c they laughed at me on the 3rd floor when I asked where the nursery was and sent us back down to the 1st floor. I'm sorry I don't know where everything is in a hospital I've never been to before and I'm pretty sure the sign said the Nursery was on the 3rd floor...lol. No big deal though, we found their room and I got to hold another one of God's miracles!

Kegan Wilson Edwards

Brian and Kegan

Jay, Tish & Kegan

No comments: