Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Fun Surprise!

On my way home from work today, Mom called me and told me they were on their way to get my nieces and they wanted to stop by my house on their way back to Royse City! Yea! So the girls came over and we went to our porch and swang in the porch swing Amy got for her birthday. The girls loved it and they played with Amy's dogs Ace & Abi (short for Abigail). It was a short visit but we had a wonderful time. I just love watching those two girls laugh - they are so precious! I'm glad I got to see my parents too! It was a very fun surprise!

Look how happy they are to be in a picture with me...haha

Kiersi & Kayden swinging


Dad, Mom, Kayden & Kiersi

After they left, Brian and I sat on the tailgate of his truck and talked and watched the fireflies. I love just sitting outside and enjoying God's creation. It was relaxing and perfect moment with the man I love! God is Good!

No comments: