Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Happy Birthday Amy!!!

Today is my roommate's 24th Birthday!!! I feel old b/c I'm about to be 26 - ugh. Anyways, Brian and I made Amy two cards for her to read when she woke up this morning. She was very impressed by our cards written on printer paper and with Sharpies. She was even more impressed with Brian's drawing of her two dogs, the sad part was he had to write "dogs" and draw arrows to them so she would know what they were supposed to be. :-)

For her birthday dinner, we went to KYOTO!!!! It was so delicious and so much fun! There were nine of us in all (Matt, Lane, Brian, me, Amy, Hayley, Chris, Lizzie, and Kati) and we got our on grill and our on cook! Amy ordered sushi and I tried one and survived! I had their shrimp and it was amazing, along with fried rice, vegetables, noodles, and more. Did I say it was delicious??? Amy also had Happy Birthday sung to her in English and Japanese! It was so much fun and I know Amy had a great time and that's all that mattered! Happy Birthday Roomie! Love ya!


Me and my roomie, Amy - Happy Birthday!


Me, Brian and Amy



Amy enjoying her sushi - eating with chopsticks and all!

Me and Brian :-)


Our food is cooking!



Amy had a really good time!



Singing Happy Birthday to Amy



Our Group Photo!

No comments: