These pics are all from my iPhone but you can see how lovely they are!
Emmalyn New - my best friend, Julie, sent me this picture of her daughter Emmalyn in her Easter dress
Karlyn Ivey - this is Karlyn's 1st Easter!

Brynn McIntire - I love how she knows to say Cheese for her pictures. So cute!
Addison Bedford - she wasn't all for posing for pics but I was able to get one. Love those pearls!
And here's our boy - Liam Lofland - his first Easter as well as his first visit to church! Look how little!
I can't wait to add Mallory's pictures in with all of her friends above next year!



Haha my little guy is surrounded by lots of ladies! They all look so sweet in their dresses and bows!
ReplyDeleteThey're all so sweet! I was hoping to get to see them all dressed up but didn't make it over there
ReplyDeleteAhh, I'm so glad Karlyn made your Easter line-up! Too bad her bow was off. Can't wait to see Mallory in her Easter dress next year :>
ReplyDelete